Thank you for visiting my site.
Four years ago, I started looking for ways to earn passive income.
As a lazy person (in a good way I promise) I was looking for something that would keep replenishing my pocket as I spend.
The kind of chilling on the beach with coconut water, and you get notifications of credit alerts. The normal cliché.
PS: I haven't even read the 4-hour work week at that time.(the bible of passive/remote work before it was cool).
Fast-forward to date, I have learnt a lot on passive income, investing and the likes. So here is what I do:
- Write as a freelancer.
- Write about personal finance, investing and other things I find interesting like cryptocurrency on my website.
My Favourite Newsletters
Now this is a long list. I am going to be biased because a lot of my friends write one. Here is a short list while write a long post on the plenty newsletters I subscribe to.
- Hammed's Newsletter by Hameed
- Ava's Bookbear Express
I have a different email for my newsletters, just in case you are wondering.
Other Random Things
- Even though I feel I am not well-read, I probably read at least 5-7 articles daily. Some at the speed of light, others as slow as a snail. I reread, bookmark and write notes on some. Thanks to Obsidian, Pocket and Notion.
- I play tennis and a huge fan of combat sports
- This page won't be complete if I don't write that I am a huge fan of food and fitness. I really want to eat everything and still be jacked.
For my short form weekly writings, subscribe to my newsletter below.